Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010


Made with My Digital Studio (which is 50% off right now!!)

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the friends and family that you will share it with.  I will be missing both my children this Thanksgiving.  I know my daughter-in-law will be cooking a delicious meal for my son and their children in Arizona.  They will be in our thoughts today.  My daughter will be eating her meal in Iraq while protecting our country.  We will talk to her later in the day via Skype.  Her grandmother is coming over early so she can "talk" to her also.  This will be the first time they have talked since Ashley left in August.  We received a beautiful centerpiece for our table yesterday from Ashley.  I was very surprised!  So she will be with us in spirit.


No comments: