Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quarterly Holiday Card Swaps

I got an e-mail yesterday from Ashley letting me know they arrived safely in Mosul on Tuesday.  They ended up flying straight from Kuwait to Mosul.  She already has her computer hooked up in her quarters.  So, hopefully tomorrow we'll try out Skype!

As promised, more swaps from Quarterly.  These are holiday cards that we swapped.  A few more ideas for my Christmas cards - and prehaps yours too!!

no name - but I love this little bunny - image from the Holiday Mini

by Lynn Creech - just love the monochromatic Soft Suede!

by Janie Murphy - using the new Waffle paper
by Marianne - don't you love how she did the circle?  It's the scallop circle.  Then she took the 1/4" circle punch and punched into the scallops.
by Chaille O-Neal - that cute bunny again!
by Danielle Blech - using the Build A Bear image
by Nancy Lewis - a nice Thanksgiving card
by Marcia Enns - she used her acrylic block for the shadow stamping background.
by Becky Campbell - love that smooch spray - it's on my list!
by me - I used the Decor Elements stencil to sponge inside before stamping the Bells & Boughs on the ornament.
no name
no name

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for sharing these. I hate I couldn't come, and this just confirms it! Love the cards!!!