Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm on a Roll!

I have been on a roll today!  I finished putting together two scrapbooks (without pics) and a calendar today for my craft show.  The scrapbooks were two that I picked up at CKC.  All the pieces were pre-cut so it was just a matter of putting it all together.  One of them I started yesterday and it was really simple.  The other one took me most of the day since there were so many pieces to it.  But I really like how it turned out.  I will include directions in the box with suggestions on how to finish the scrapbook with pictures and journaling.

This is the cover - isn't it pretty?

This is one of the layouts above.  They are all pretty simple like this one.


This is the title page of the second book I made.  Below are some of the layouts.




This is the back page.  You can put photos or clippings in the envelope.

The calendar I made (actually, I'm still in the process of finishing) is from a kit I bought a couple of years ago at a big box store.  I found it among my stash of "things to do on a rainy day" items!  So I decided, even though it is not rainy today, to put it together.  It is a scrapbook calendar since each page has a place for a picture.





No comments: