Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Mailers for September

I had a nice day today playing bridge with friends.  I haven't played in about a month.  The morning started out great with me having good cards but after lunch, it went down hill.  Oh well .... I had fun anyway!  After bridge, I was good and went to the "Y" to do a little exercise.  I had a book I wanted to finish so decided it would be a good excuse to get on the stationary bike and finish it.  Then, I went to Target & M's to pick up some items Ashley had requested to perk up her quarters.  I want to give a "shout out" to the nice cashier at M's (Karen).  She made me feel like a celebrity when she told me she enjoyed reading my blog!  Hi Karen! 

I forgot to take a picture of the Monday Mailer I sent to Jana last week but she posted a picture of it today so now I can share it with you.  Our theme this month has been holidays.  I did a couple of Halloween cards, a Thanksgiving card, and a Christmas card.  Here is the Thanksgiving card I sent last week:

French Foilage stamp set

inside of card
I really like this stamp set and needed a good leaves set.  This one (French Foilage) is from the Holiday Mini Catalog (pg 6).  I also used some of the In Colors that I have been neglecting - Concord Crush and Peach Parfait.  The "gratitude" definition comes from Define Your Life.  I used Glossy Effects (or Diamond Glaze) over the Peach leaf after I cut it out. 

No comments: