Saturday, June 5, 2010

Monday mailers for May plus a BD card

I have a few card shares for you.  These are cards I mailed out before I left NC.

This is the Monday Mailer I sent.  I used the die cut notecard and embossed it with a Big Shot embossing folder.  The paper behind the flower (die cut) is Pink Flamingo DSP and is on the Last Chance List.  The flower in the center is from Tropical Party (in the Summer Mini).  I made a Cameo Coral backing for the card using the Corner Punch and Scallop Punch.

This is a birthday card I made using some retired DSP.  The stamp is from Party Hearty (I think - I don't have my catty with me!).  The arrow punch (My Way punch) is being RETIRED and is on the Last Chance List.

This is a birthday card I mailed to my friend, Margaret's husband.  This is a Northwood stamp.  I will be teaching a class at Stampers Alley in a couple of weeks using this stamp and several other water/nature scenes similar to this one.

No comments: