Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clearance Items

Stampin' Up is continuing to offer deals in the Clearance Rack.  The Crafter's Tool Kit is being offered now for $15.99.  It was $40 when it was offered in the catalog!  What a deal!
Other items include lots of Designer Paper, eyelets, ribbon and a new card kit.  Place your order by visiting my SU website and clicking on shop now HERE.

I got back home late Tuesday night with no problems.  We had a change of planes in Dallas.  We had an hour between flights but it was tight.  There were 5 wheelchair people on our flight into DFW.  So, we had to wait for each one to be brought off the plane; then wait for the cart to pick us all up and take us from Terminal C to Terminal A.  Just as we got to our gate, they were paging Mom to put her in the wheelchair to put her on the plane to Charlotte.  When I got all our stuff stored, I realized I'd left my electronic bridge game in the plane that I'd just gotten off of.  I love that game!  I've had it about eight years and would hate to lose it.  Today, I called the AA Lost & Found in Dallas and, of course, only got an answering machine so I left my message.  The flight was continuing on to Oklahoma City so I tried their Lost & Found.  Not only did I get to talk to a real person, but she had my game!!  Yay!  UPS will be delivering it back to me on Friday.   Today I haven't felt too good.  My allergies only seem to bother me when I'm in Texas and they really gave me fits last week.  I've been taking nasal decongestants, allergy decons, and Motrin. That on top of a touch of vertigo had me laying on the couch a lot today. I haven't had vertigo in a few years.  It's real weird - I get it every so often.  It always comes on while I'm sleeping and turn over, turning my head too fast.  Hopefull, I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to make a card to share.  It's been a long, dry spell!

No comments: