Sunday, August 2, 2009

Taking a Break and Saving a Life

I'm headed for the mountains for a couple of days so probably won't be blogging until Monday or Tuesday.

I want to share a newscast with you though. Remember my story about my grandson's near drowning (HERE). Well, here is a follow up that was on the news in Tucson. Darcie is doing what she can to make the public aware about how important it is to keep an eagle eye on your child in the water. Hopefully, this will save a child's life. Watch the Video HERE and share it with your friends and family. Isn't my grandson adorable? Hard to believe he's not even 3 yet (2 more weeks).

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Sharon, your GS is a doll - your DIL is beautiful! I'm so glad he is safe - it was a good lesson to learn, without it being a tragedy! TFS