Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Celebration

This week was my nephew’s 20th birthday!  Wow …. doesn’t seem like he should be that old.  Or for that matter, that my sister should be old enough to have a 20 year old!!  I used to change HER diapers and his!!  Like I’ve said before, how time flies when you’re having fun!!  We celebrated his birthday Friday night at a local Japanese restaurant and a good time was had by all.  I think he is set now with gift certificates from grocery stores, Wal Mart, etc. to stock his apartment when he returns to college next week.

I made a gift card holder from the Top Note die and it was so easy! 

Remember …. click on the pictures to see them larger.

101_3288

101_3289

Here’s the birthday boy! 

101_3300

Here’s the family (minus Harrison – think the food got to him - he escaped to the bathroom for about 30 minutes!!)

101_3302

Here’s a cute picture of Marianne & me -

101_3295

No comments: