Friday, August 21, 2009

My Final Shape Class

I’m teaching the final “shape” class on Saturday at Stamper’s Alley so I’ve been getting ready today – cutting my paper, etc.  I always wait until the last day or two it seems like.  Although this time, I had gotten prepared a little early but didn’t get enough kits together.  Which is a good thing – more people signed up yesterday so that makes me happy!  This time we are doing a clothes theme – bikini, kimono, girlie dress and little boy’s overalls.  I like this one best of all!

101_3118

101_3127

101_3122

101_3124

A good thing happened today too!  I have been looking for my Oval Nestabilities for about a week.  I figured they were in my craft room somewhere but I was starting to panic!  I’ve been losing sleep over this, friends!  I went to Stampers Alley today and asked if maybe I’d left them there & Brenda Mott said she hadn’t seen them, but she remembered me bringing them in a couple of weeks ago to measure for my September class.  Well, then I figured they had to be in my car somewhere.  After searching my car …. twice …. no luck!  I was getting scared I had lost them for good.  After dinner, I came upstairs and was just staring at my shelves when …. voila, there they were!!  They were stuck in with my H20’s.  I’m sure what I did was pick them up with my H20’s last week & put them all on the shelf together.   Well, now they are in their rightful place and I can get a good night’s sleep!!

Tonight is my daughter’s last night in her condo.  The packers came today and packed all her stuff.  They will bring the moving van tomorrow and load her stuff up.  She is spending the next 2 nights with one of her girlfriends and will be arriving here on Sunday.  Her condo is still for sale.  She has been getting a lot of “lookers” so hopefully, one of them will make an offer SOON!  We will probably leave here on Tuesday to start our trek to Texas.  Our plans are to stop at a beach along the way (possibly Ft Walton or Destin), New Orleans, Houston and then San Antonio.  I’m really looking forward to it.  Ashley and I have such a good relationship and these trips are so much fun for both of us.

1 comment:

Wanda in GSO said...

OhSharon, great shaped cards - wished I'd been there. Have a grand time on your trip - can't wait to see pictures!