Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On the Road Again .... Just Can't Wait ...

I will be leaving Tuesday with Ashley to drive with her on her move to Texas. I have a few posts set for the next few days. But, I will also try to do some posts while on the road. We are hoping to stay a day or two at a Florida beach, spend an evening or more in New Orleans, visit friends in Houston and/or College Station, visit the "little creamery" (Blue Bell) in Brennan, Texas, arriving in San Antonio sometime Saturday. Ashley has a welcome party Saturday afternoon we will be attending. Saturday night we are driving to Austin to help my nephew's girlfriend, Katrina, celebrate her birthday. Sunday we have tickets to see Wicked in Austin and will be going with my niece and Katrina. On Monday, we are having lunch with a good friend (Heidi) and driving back to San Antonio. Tuesday, Sept. 1, Ashley will be reporting to work at Brooke Army Medical Hospital. I will be returning home Sept. 3!

Whew!!

1 comment:

Wanda in GSO said...

Have a fun and safe trip Sharon. It sounds like you will be. Take care,