Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Live & Laugh

I love those words …. live & laugh! That’s what life is about, isn’t it? We all need to heed those words and not sweat the small stuff! I had such fun today finishing up a couple of the projects from the CK classes. Who knows, at this rate, I may even finish the projects from last year??!! The acrylic album I am sharing with you today is from the Button Farm. The directions that came with the kit were about the best I’ve ever seen – so easy to follow. Check out the kits and don’t be afraid to order one of them – you will be able to put it together in no time! Now I just have to find some pictures for this one OR you may be seeing this album later as a GIVEAWAY!! I have never done any blog candy but I am thinking about doing some giveaways when I return from my trip in early September. I have been getting some really nice e-mails from some of you about my blog and it really has made my day! Thank you so much for your comments & keep them coming!! At least I know there is someone out there reading my blog.

Remember - you can click on the pictures to see the whole thing.

This is the front of the book.

101_3351

Page 2 & 3 – notice how each page mirrors the one before it so you can’t see the back of the images through the acrylic.

101_3352

Isn’t this paper great? It’s by Basic Grey. The page with the 4 squares is actually a transparency that was added to made an additional page for the book.101_3353

A square was cut out of the page on the right for a picture.101_3354

That lettering on the page on the right is actually on the next page – you can just see it through the acrylic.101_3355

Another transparency added page - 101_3356

101_3357

101_3358

THE END! What do you think?

1 comment:

tucker's mom said...

I like... going to have to check out their website... so bright and cheerful...
have a great day....