Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pictures

Here are a few pictures I've downloaded to the laptop. This first one is at our favorite little piano bar in New Orleans - Lafittes. This is the oldest building used as a bar in the US. It's always a stop for us when we are in N.O.

I'm sucking down my hurricane in Pat O'Brian's. I only had one!! I've had experience with having more than that and did not want to repeat history!!

Me on Orange Beach/Gulf Shores .... using that towel to cover up - you don't want to see the full view!!
Finally .... Texas! Ashley & I stop at each state's welcome center and take a picture. We have pictures from welcome centers all over the US!!

We stopped off at College Station/Bryon to visit Scott. Here is a picture of sweet little Cassady - she slept all through dinner.

No comments: