Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life is Precious

A few days ago, I posted about being thankful for life because it is so precious. Some of you knew the story that transpired last week but others didn't. I didn't want to post anything about the accident until my daughter-in-law did. The story in a nutshell is that last Thursday afternoon, my precious almost 3-year old grandson almost drowned. I suggested to my daughter in law that she should write about her experience. She is a very good mom and if this could happen to her, it could happen to anyone. I was glad to see that she took my advice and wrote a wonderful article about the accident. Please take the time to read her blog HERE and do your part to help keep children safe in the water. And give your child a special hug and let him/her know you love them.

No comments: