Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Day & a Monday Mailer for you

After being a “vegetable” all week (veggin’ ya know??), I made a full day of it today!  Started out this a.m. playing mahjong …. and actually won a couple of dollars!!  After leaving my friends house, I headed into Mooresville to meet my sister and my mom to go to a movie.  We went to see My Sister’s Keeper – a real tear jerker.  I actually preferred to book to the movie, but the movie was still good.  The two little girls deserve an Academy for their acting.  Marianne had not read the book and I heard her over there just sobbing.  If you get a chance, go see it!  After the movie, we did a little shopping …. high dollar stuff!  We went to the Dollar Store!!  Then we headed on over to Donato’s Pizza for dinner.  If you have a Donato’s in your area, their pizza is really good.  I love their thin crust. 

So, here’s the card I got this week from my Monday Mailer partner.  She, like me, hadn’t gotten her new Stampin’ Up goodies so had to make do with what she had.  It’s still a cute (and very bright) card – don’t you agree?  She used the new Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp.  The cupcake and flower are die cuts. 

101_3101

No comments: