Thursday, July 23, 2009

Card Shares

I haven’t shared many cards with you lately and for that, I am sorry.  So I will try to make up for that now!

This card I did for the Stamping 411 challenge last weekend and sent to my daughter.  She and I seem to share that shopping gene!  Her weakness is shoes … mine is probably purses & stamps!  So this card hits them all!

I used a clear stamp set from Stampendous.  The cardstock is Stampin’ Up.

101_3134

This is the inside of the card!  It sure looks green but believe me, it was yellow!!

101_3136

These are the Monday Mailers I have received so far from Jennifer.

This one uses the Top Note Die and it is crimped!  Isn’t the flower lovely?

101_3131

I’m not sure what this card is called – but it swings open where the brad is on the side to reveal the message inside.

 101_3132

101_3133

No comments: