Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I've Learned this Week


what I learned Musings of a Housewife sponsored a carnival about What I've Learned This Week.

Well, I don't know if what I learned this week will make President Obama stop and say, wait .... let's see what Sharon has to say, but here goes anyway!

  • I learned Blissdom sounds like a lot of fun!!
  • I learned that when it comes to blogging, some people (not mentioning names) think it's ok to blog about other people in a derogatory manner. They think it makes them look "cool". I do NOT!! That's rude and crude and probably reflects your up-bringing.
  • I learned that you should not believe everything you read .... especially on the Internet. Especially if you don't know the full story!
  • I learned that people who are not rational themselves should not call others irrational.
  • I learned that it is good to have a lot of friends even if everyone does not approve of said friends.
  • I learned that sometimes families can be very dysfunctional and there's not a lot you can do about it .... but wait it out.
  • I learned that family members and good friends can come through for you and can be that shoulder to cry on to get you through the tough times.
  • I'm trying to learn to keep my mouth shut and not be the bait for others to control.
  • I've learned the Serenity Prayer this week BY HEART!!

No comments: