Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Card Wednesday!

I have been on a roll today!  I made two cards.  I'm not sure who I will be sending them to, but they were fun to make.

101_2074

The paper I used for the dress came from the Saleabration catalog (Delicate Dots).  It is adherered to a piece of Pink Pirouette.  Then I stamped the Polka Dot background  on the vellum in white craft ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I used the Eyelet Border punch on the bottom of the dress.  The ribbon is from the Saleabration ribbon collection.

The template for the dress can be found online as online extra for the Paper Crafts Magazine for March/April.

 

DCBD #116

The next card is for the Diva Coffee Break Design color challenge and also for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge today.  I was going to put it on the Diva site but in re-reading the instructions, realized I had to use all SU products.  Oh well ... I did not this time but I like the card anyway!!   These are the colors we were to use.  I really like the combo!

 

101_2078

I used the stamp set, Cheep Talk.  I stamped the birdies in turquoise craft ink, embossed them and cut them out.  The branch was stamped in Choc Chip and embossed in Copper.  I colored the leaves in with a Green Galore marker.  The flower (isn't it great??) came from my friend, Margaret!  I used a button in the center with embroidery thread.

1 comment:

Adventures in Abundance said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowers, so bright and summery. I sure am missing the warmth, it is all of 5 here.