Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Challenge

Well, since I didn't follow all the rules yesterday with this challenge, I thought I'd give it another shot today.  I've had such fun the past couple of days making cards.  Everyone deserves a fun day or two!!

DCBD #116

 

Remember - this is the color palette we have to use. 

 

 

 

My card uses Basic Gray for the card base.  I ran the Whisper White piece through my Big Shot with the Polka Dot Texturz plate; then I dabbed green chalk on the dots.  The turquoise paper was stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp (dormant) and embossed with white powder (as was the cupcake).  The green strip of paper is little drops of Crystal Effects with a turquoise ribbon tied around it.  The cupcake is from SU's Sizzix Cupcake die.  It makes it so easy!  I sponged the oval with green galore chalk ink.

101_2079

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! I love that cupcake!!

Adventures in Abundance said...

I love this card! The design is great.