Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Christmas in February!

EDITED: I had an inquiry as to where I got this book. It is by BoBunny. Although I purchased it at a convention in Charlotte last summer, here is a link to a website - Shop Till You Crop, that sells them.

When our friends from Texas were here last week, we exchanged Christmas presents ... in February!! We still do Christmas with Margaret and Graham but usually not until January or February because that is usually when they are able to get to NC. It sure makes it easier at Christmas-time - I don't have to worry about having their presents bought, ready and wrapped until a month or two after Christmas. I've been wanting to share this Friends book with everyone that I made for Margaret, but had to wait. I bought this book at the CK Convention last August and put pictures from our July trip to DC in it.

This is the front of the book. I did each letter with different patterns of paper. and tied bows around them and did some stamping.

101_1851

This is the "I" page. I made a tag and tied it onto one of the binder rings.

101_1854

This is the "D" page and another tag .... a true one!!

101_1855

This is the "S" page and a picture of the four of us with another couple that are really good friends. This was taken the weekend of my birthday in October.

101_1856

This is the back of the book.

101_1857

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift! What a great book!
cindyb

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous idea...could you tell me please where you found the book?...i would love to make one for my best friend...