Friday, February 6, 2009

Pass Out

This picture brought back some funny memories!!pass out

When we were dating - back in the '70's - I had this game.  We were playing it one night with some friends in our apartment complex (we lived in a Singles Only complex in Greensboro).  Per the instructions, you had to take several drinks during the game for various reasons.  When you had to go to the bathroom, there was a little plastic whistle that you had to blow the whole time you were in the bathroom.  Whenever you stopped blowing the whistle, you had to take a drink when you came out of the bathroom.  Well, I had a very shy bladder and trying to "pee" and blow a whistle at the same time was not an easy thing for me to do.  In fact, I could not do it at all!!  When I came out of the bathroom, I had probably stopped blowing about 5-6 times at least and to top it off, I had never been able to go pee!!  In hindsight, all you had to do was just not blow the whistle at all & that would only have counted for only one stopped time!!!  We weren't thinking that straight - we were young, what can I say??!! 

No comments: