Friday, July 11, 2008

Watermelon anyone?

I received a great Monday Mailer this week. For July, we are to send cards using SU's Bold Brights. These used to be my favorite color combo, but I think I'm more of a Rich & Regals gal now. But, for summer, Bold Brights are great!! My card came from Hulda Pollock. It came along with a new stamp set I just bought from her. She sold me the hostess set Older and Wiser. I can't wait to use it. I think it is so cute.

Hulda's card is also very cute. She made a watermelon!! She used her Scallop Punch to punch out the "eaten" part. (a little tip she gave me ..... punch the pink & green scallop separate - the punch won't go through both pieces together .... how do you think she knew that?????). It looks like she hand drew the seeds and did a great job of keeping them uniform.
Thanks Hulda!

No comments: