Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family

Family is really important to me. When we moved into our home in NC, I acquired a lot of old pictures of family members - most who are not with us anymore. On both sides of my dining room, I have pictures of these family members - my grandparents, great aunt, mom, dad, me and DH as children and of course, pictures of my son and daughter. So, I was delighted with Stampin' Up's new Decor Elements! I have been wanting to put something like that on my walls. My daughter-in-law has a "wallie" in her house and one of my good friends has one or two in her home. My order arrived Friday and today, I put up my own FAMILY!! It was so easy to apply - took about 20 minutes! Here's a link to the brochure so you can view other options. My other favorite is "Life Is Good". I saw a picture the other day of it on a truck window and on a boat!! Hmmmmm!

No comments: