Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pun Fun Card Set

I had a very productive day today. My friend, Judy, came over this morning with her sister-in-law (also named Judy - I didn't have to remember names!!) for a mini workshop. She was treating her sister-in-law to the class so she could take what we made back to Florida with her. She is very involved in Red Hat's and I thought this would make a cute little gift for someone. We made this Pun Fun Card Holder Set. When you open the card holder, it folds downwards to reveal four 3 ¼” x 6 ½” tag cards in their decorated envelopes. The envelopes are attached to the inside of the card holder – when you’re ready to give a card, you just tear away the decorated envelope and attach it to your gift! Each card “tag” opens in a different way. I got the directions for the holder from Andrea. She is so clever!!

I will be doing this class at Stamper's Alley in September using stamp sets from Inkadinkadoo.


No comments: