Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Forty-two years ago I married my best friend.  It's hard to believe it has been 42 years.  I know I am not old enough to have been married that long!! (ha)  As with all couples, there have been good times and bad, but the good have sure out-numbered the bad or we wouldn't still be together. Seems like the younger generation don't have that philosophy - to try to stay together and push through those bad times.

I decided to use the MDS Monday challenge with some of my wedding pictures.  What fun to look through them again and reminisce!!


I decided that the Beau Chateau paper went beautifully with these pictures.  I used the Sepia Effect on all the photos and made them look more vintage than they already were.

The challenge on MDS Monday was to use your text to tell the story.  I still remember how the rain was coming down in buckets all day.  Guess that was good luck because here we are 42 years later!

Check out the other great pages on MDS Monday.

5 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow Sharon, what a great page!!! I love the sepia photos and the story about the rain. This is just beautiful:)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!...you and your work!
Sandra Green

Yapha said...

What a spectacular page! Gorgeous photos and a great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

TrishG said...

This is fabulous. I love everything about it. Great use of the layout.

Heidi Baks said...

Oh my, look at those beautiful photos! A perfect background paper for your page.