Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Queen's Sketch Challenge

Doesn't that little box up in the corner scare you????  11 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!  I'm not ready!!

As usual, I am late in posting this sketch challenge for the Stamping Queens Challenge.  But My Digital Studio rescued me once again!  The sketch this week was fairly simple so I kept the card pretty simple also.

I used elements for several sets for this card.  Sometimes I think simple is best!

Check out the other Queens take on the challenge HERE.  If you get a chance, try out the sketch for yourself!

We are making progress with getting the whole house painted!  Sonny has moved upstairs and has finished painting our bedroom and bathroom (blue).  He still has some trim work to do in the bathroom but will do that after Christmas.  Today he is doing our guest bathroom (Lemongrass - a pale green).  He will finish up in 2012 and paint both our guest bedrooms in pink.  What's so great is he also vacuums the rooms and baseboards when he's finished before putting all the furniture back!!  He's a keeper for sure!

No comments: