Monday, December 19, 2011


Both of my clubs met last week for a little tag making party. It was my gift to my club members - they didn't have to order anything and I made Christmas tag and gift card samples for them. They had fun making the projects. We are going to start making Christmas tags earlier next year - maybe do one each month so when it's time for Christmas, we'll have enough. Of course, if they were procrastinators like me, they wouldn't have their presents wrapped early and doing the tags a couple of weeks before Christmas would work!

Aren't these little guys cute?  Made with the Owl Punch!

This little Angel Ornament is made using the Pennant Die and the Big Shot and LOTS of glitter!

This is mhy favorite!  I didn't kiss it either - it's a lips stamp!

You can use the pull out part for a greeting or adhere a coffee gift card inside .... or even a tea bag!

This is a gift card holder.  It swings open with the glitter brad at the top and there is a pocket inside for the gift card.

No comments: