Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Tags ... Two Tags Die

These are some Christmas tags and gift cards that I made when I was trying to decide the projects for my club to make. 

This tag uses the Stitched Stocking stamp set and punch.

This uses the stocking die and the Big Shot.  I used Very Vanilla cardstock and brayered Crumb Cake onto my Snowflake Embossing Folder before running it through the Big Shot.  I love the vintage look of the stocking!


This started out to be an ice skate.  But since I've never even gone skating, I changed it to a vintage shoe.

A Top Note gift card holder just uses retired DSP, corduroy button (retired) and retired DSP.

This was actually my favorite!  I stamped the Crumb Cake Tag with the tree from Season of Friendship and added the little birds, snowflakes and snow on the bottom.


This tag uses the folded Christmas tree using glitter paper.  I don't remember which blog I got the template from but it has been on a lot of sites.

This tag uses the metal flashing for the oval.  I ran it through the Big Shot using an embossing folder.  The white to/from piece is punched with the large Oval Punch and glued in.

No comments: