Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Take A Spin

Before I went out of town, I received some new goodies from Stampin' Up.  I didn't have a lot of time to play with them and that's what I'm hoping to do today (before or after cleaning house????)  I did make one card and as is par for the course for me, I adhered it to the base card backwards.  I can't even count the number of times I do that!  Luckily, for this card, it really didn't matter!

Here is how it was supposed to look like but the fold is at the bottom of the card:


But this is how it actually is (with the fold at the top):


Pretty neat that you can just turn it around and it still works!

I think this set will be an easy one to work with for birthdays, congrats, etc.  The set is in the Occasions Mini and is called Take A Spin.  I punched the white circle piece out with the new 2 1/2" Circle Punch (pg 11).  I colored the white circle piece with my markers.  The DSP is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog as are the ribbon and buttons .... free is always good!  The spinners are ordered separately - for $4 you get 12 spinners.  Isn't this a cheerful card?

No comments: