Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's February already!

Happy February!!  Can you believe January is gone and February is here!   What do you think?  Will Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow this year?   Don't think those people up north can stand six more weeks of winter!! There's another winter storm warning for the north for the next few days.  We're watching the weather in the Pittsburgh area.  We're not worried about it when we get there - they are prepared and have the equipment to plow roads unlike the South.  It's just getting there as we will have to drive through the mountains.  

I made this cute card for Ashley back in December.  I don't remember where I found the pattern but I thought it would be perfect for her.  She's received it by now so I'm not spoiling the surprise by posting it here.  She told me that she hangs all the cards she receives over her desk so I thought this would look good there!  I even used my Button Embosslit Die for the buttons.  What do you think?   

No comments: