Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easter using MDS

I really love My Digital Studio.  I recently downloaded a few stamp sets that I didn't own.  I printed them out on card stock and made a few cards with them.  That is one of the greatest things I love.  You don't have to have MDS to purchase the downloads.  You can purchase the download and save it. What I do is open a Word document and insert a picture (my download picture).  Then you can print it out on cardstock and voila!! Here's a link to tell you a little more about MDS.   AND SU has recently printed a MDS catalog so you can keep up with your downloads.  Here are a couple I printed out yesterday and made into cards.


These are the little girls from Easter Blossoms (Occasions Mini).  I just love her!
This is a single stamp that is not offered anymore so MDS is perfect in that you can buy retired stamps.
 Here is the card that I made with Chocolate Bunny.  I also used Beveled Windowpanes that I recently bought.  The butterflies are an embosslet.

Close up of Beveled Windowpane.  These are sturdy acrylic frames.  You get 12 in a package in three different sizes.


This card uses Easter Blossoms.  The cardstock is Very Vanilla and Springtime Vintage DSP.  The little tags are from Tiny Tags stamp set and punched out the Tiny Tag punch.  I tied them onto the Vanilla ribbon with .....dental floss!!

Close up of my bow and tags.

No comments: