Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Digital Studio Website!!

Stampin Up has just released a new My Digital Studio Website!  It is a place to share My Digital Studio creations for both Demonstrators and Customers!

http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ is the place to go for inspiration, product training, and up-to-date information about My Digital Studio software, downloads, and printed products.

Just click the link above and set up your profile. Then start sharing and learning more about My Digital Studio today!! 

I have been playing around with MDS all week.  I am working on an invitation for a Rehearsal Wedding Party for a friend of mine.  I am so excited with how it is turning out.  I will share with you soon.

In the meantime, here is a scrapbook page I did yesterday.  My sister, Angela, unearthed these pictures of Marianne, Angela and me taken way back when (probably late 70s or early 80s)!  Just wish I was that skinny today!!  Looks like we were all three into big glasses - guess that was the fad back "in the day"!

Angela, Me & Marianne - back in the day!
Ashley is back in business with her computer.  She received her charger cord in the latest mail drop so we were able to "skype" this morning.  It was so good to be able to talk to her again as well as see her.  She is going to have to make a trip to Baghdad in the next few weeks.  She thinks they will probably send her there by helicopter.  Her bullet-proof vest fell apart - the whole side of it came off.  So, she has to go to Baghdad to return it and be issued a new one.  The upside is she will be able to visit the PX there which is supposed to be really big.  She also has a friend/colleague stationed in Baghdad whom she will be able to see.

Sonny and I went to see Wall Street today.  It's a sequal to the film Michael Douglas won an Oscar for in the 80s.  The movie was pretty good but had a lot of financial stuff that I just had a hard time following/understanding.   I really like Michael Douglas.   His hair in the film mirrors his mood, from scruffy to bouffant and then greasily slick.

No comments: