Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Today was Sonny's birthday.  We went to Daveste Vineyards with some friends for a Halloween party.  Sonny doesn't drink wine but I gave him a chance to go somewhere else!  It worked out good though - our friends brought him a mini keg of Heineken in a cooler so while Cathy & I drank our wine, the guys trekked over to the car and poured themselves the beer!  We did not dress up but there were quite a few people there that were in the Halloween spirit.

The "undressed" crew!!

Minnie Mouse


Psycho Movie - The Bates Motel crew!

This couple were really cute!

The band was really good - glad it wasn't raining though!

Pretty Spooky!


Chile Mine Worker - he had a sign on his back that read:  "I love my wife girlfriend.
Speaking of birthdays, I found a website full of Birthday Freebies!  Who doesn't like FREE!!  Go HERE and check it out.  Sign up for the restaurants that are in your area.  This is when I wish we were back in Texas - a lot of the restaurants are there.  But, I did make sure I signed up for Blue Bell.  That is our favorite ice cream!!  We can only get it here at Walgreens in Mooresville.  Which reminds me, Sonny ate the last bit of it last night so guess we'll be going to Walgreens tomorrow.  On their website, I found a $1 off coupon so I will be using that also.

Hope you are pulling for the Rangers in the World Series!  They won tonight at home.  My nephew and his wife got tickets and were at the game tonight.  It was a good one.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!




No comments: