Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Festival Face Painting

Just a quick hello tonight.  I went to a seminar today put on by the Golden Boys about exercising as you get older.  Hopefully, it will be the catalyst that gets my butt up and moving!  They held it in the gym area of the YMCA with several doctors speaking.  The bad part was due to the acoustics in a gym, it was very hard to understand everything they said.    Afterwards, Sonny & I did some running around - to Ollie's, WalMart, Walgreens, BJ's ... all the really fun places in town!!  We also went over to Best Buy and I bought my birthday present (about 3 weeks early!)  I have been shopping for a new printer so I could print some off some of the things I do on My Digital Studio and there was an Epson on sale this week at Best Buy.  I came home and set it up but I didn't have the right cable so have to go back to Best Buy tomorrow .... grrrr!

If you are in Sherrills Ford tomorrow and want to get your face painted, come on by the library!  I'll be doing face painting from 11 - 3 during their Fall Festival!  I've never done face painting before, so we'll see how this turns out.  I'm not planning on any real elaborate painting.  Hopefully the kids will be happy with stars, flowers, cameoflage, etc.  Unfortunately, tomorrow is also the open house at our local stamp store in Mooresville that will have to miss.  Just can't do it all I guess.

Headed to bed now - have a wonderful weekend!  It is supposed to be good Fall weather here this weekend!  Temps in the mid to low 70's.  I'm ready to break out the sweaters and sweatshirts!!

No comments: