Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tote-ably Awesome Tote

I had a full day of playing today!  Most of the morning was spent getting every ready for tomorrow.  I am showing the Garden Club how to make the fabric flowers.  I think I have everything packed and ready!  I've got about 20 ladies signed up and a one of the gals from my Club is going to help me out.

This afternoon I made a this little tote for four of the cards I made last weekend.  This is Becky's Tote-ally Awesome Tote (Inking Idaho).  It took a little more time than I had planned so I don't know that I will be making too many of these.  But I thought it turned out cute.

These are little bookmarks or tags in the outside pocket.

This is the top closure (velcro underneath).

This is the box open.  I made acetate pockets on either side for the cards.

And here are the cards:





The DSP is called Urban Garden and I got it several months ago from the Clearance Rack.  The stamp set I used is Friends Never Fade.

No comments: