Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August Monday Mailer #2

Here's the Monday Mailer I made for Naomi this week.  Our theme is fall.  I don't have a lot of SU fall sets (except ones that are retired) so I may be looking to get one of the new leaf sets from the catty.  But in the meantime, this Autumn Days set will have to do.  I like this set and think it is pretty versatile.

I sponged the white circle (from a Sizzix die) with More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede.  I used a sticky note punch out for the moon and sponged around it.  The wheat is stamped in Espresso as is the pheasant (and cut out and popped up with dimensionals).

Last week when Ashley was here, we met Marianne's boys at the ice cream shop in Mooresville.  Ashley had not seen Harrison since she had been here.  She saw Derek at his birthday celebration on Wednesday.  I got a great picture of them:



Then they had a discussion as to how tall everyone was.  I think she was on her tip-toes in the picture!  It is an ongoing joke in the family that Ashley is short!  Too bad we didn't have a measuring tape!

No comments: