Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Cards and a Box

I did my Flower Brooch class today and it went so well.  I was really pleased.  I had about 15 ladies.  One of my friends from Club came to help me.  The only problem the ladies had was figuring out how to weave the pieces.  But once they tacked that, they were off to the races.  Most of them made 2 pins but a few made 3 or 4.

Tonight one of Sonny's groups had a raft-up on the lake.  We had about 8 boats and it was a beautiful night.  We watched the sun go down and the full moon go up.  The weather has finally started to cool down a bit and I'm loving it!  Although that is not the case everywhere in the country.  When I spoke to Ashley yesterday, she said they were breaking records there and it was miserable.

I want to share another project I made this week.  Here are four cards and a great box to put them in.  I got the box directions from Andrea Walford.  She really does some great projects.

The box has an acetate cover over it.  It opens from the back.




These cards use Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Bermuda Bay (retired) card stock.  The stamp set is Watercolor Trio, which will be retired real soon.  I stamped the flowers in white craft ink and embossed them.

No comments: