Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still Around

I haven't forgotten you my friends!  I'm just trying to cram every moment in with my daughter.  Tomorrow is our last day.  We will be taking her to airport on Friday for a 6 a.m. flight!!   I can't believe how fast our visit has been!  Yesterday we picked up my mom and the three of us had pampered ourselves with pedicures.  Then it was off to lunch at a very nice Italian restaurant in Mooresville.  I have been there twice and both times had Salmon Picatta which is wonderful!  We went out on the boat late yesterday and met my sister for dinner on the lake.  After dinner, we just floated and "vegged" ... each of us reading our books until about 9:00.  It was really nice and probably the first "down time" we've had since she's been here.  This morning I took Ashley to my Newcomers Coffee and introduced her to all my friends there.  We thought we'd go back out on the lake after lunch but the weather didn't look promising so just hung out at the house until dinner time.  Marianne's oldest son turned 21 today so the whole family met at Kobe Steakhouse for his birthday celebration.  It is hard to believe he is 21! 

I have only made 1 card this week and that was for Derek's birthday.  I will post it tomorrow.  It is in my camera downstairs and I am too sleepy to go get it tonight!

No comments: