Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top Note Box Instructions

Several of you have asked about instructions for the Top Note Box (seen HERE).  I made eleven of them for the Quarterly Die Cut Swap and they seemed to have been a big hit.  I am sorry - I thought that I had already posted the instructions.  Anyway, here's the pattern (thanks to Kerin at stampsppaperglitter.com)top note box
Cut out the dark gray areas, score on the dotted lines and cut on the solid lines. Once you've got it cut and scored, you'll be able to see the shape of the box come together...you don't have to use anything super strong for adhesive to hold the sides together if you're going to wrap it in ribbon. You can round the corners if you want it to fit a little better in the box.   When you're done making your box, just close up the box, put sticky strip on the top and bottom, and adhere it onto the Top Note shapes you made!
Now you make one and send me a picture & I'll post it on my blog.

No comments: