Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'll need a vacation when I return home!!

Busy, busy, busy! I'll need a vacation when I return home from this vacation!! We have been on the go 24-7!! Yesterday was graduation and I was proud as a peacock!! Ashley was the most decorated graduate there! She was awarded two awards - one of her research and one for the best Fellow!! I'll have more details later!

Last night, her friends had a surprise party for her in Bethesda and a good time was had by all. She was definitely surprised!!

Today we drove to Alexandria where we are spending the night. We just returned from the End of the Year Pediatric party and are ready to "hit the hay." Tomorrow we will take in the sights here in Alexandria and celebrate Father's Day.

Hope your weekend is great!!

1 comment:

tucker's mom said...

Congratulations Ashley and to your parents... Have a great day