Monday, June 1, 2009

RETIRING .... STAMPS, ACCESSORIES, DECOR ELEMENTS

Boy am I in trouble!! My best customer called me this afternoon wanting to know why I had not put the retired list on my blog yet!! She was having to read it on someone else's blog. So sorry, Margaret!!

I am sorry guys, but I was out the door before 8 a.m. this morning for a doctor's appointment then to the "Y", lunch with hubby, grocery shopping and a pedicure. (Guess I should have gotten up about 4 a.m. and blogged!!)

Here is the link to the retired stamp sets -

ALPHA LIST OF RETIRING STAMPS

DECOR ELEMENTS RETIRED ITEMS

I'm working on getting the Retired Accessories list on my blog - will post it ASAP.

I will be placing an order tonight (Monday). Call me if you want to add to the order. Some items are already sold out so time is of the essence.

Now - I've got to go check it all out!! Haven't had time yet.

No comments: