Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New In Colors for 2009-10

Well, the new Stampin' Up catalog is out.  I don't have mine yet .... just couldn't see paying an extra $35 for Expedited Shipping to get it overnight!!  If yall would order more stuff from me, maybe I could!!  (Just kidding - I wouldn't!!)  I hope I have mine next week before I leave town (again).  I have ordered all the stamp pads and paper of the new In Colors and a few of the ribbons.  I can't wait to see them.  It's always interesting to see what names they come up with for the In Colors.  Ashley said she thinks they must have a whole department just dedicated to naming them!!  They are stretching the names this year!

  Anyway .... here are what the new colors look like:

CRUSHED CURRY (as compared to Yo Yo Yellow on top & Summer Sun on bottom)

crushed curry

DUSTY DURANGO  (as compared to Pumpkin Pie & Really Rust)

dusty durango

RICH RAZZLEBERRY (as compared to Bravo Burgundy and Elegant Eggplant) rich razzleberry

MELON MAMBO (as compared to Pink Passion and Rose Red)

melon mambo

SOFT SUEDE (as compared to Kraft and Chocolate Chip)

soft suede

THE NEW CATALOG STARTS JULY 1.  Contact me if you want a catalog and/or to place an order!!   Your first order of $30 or more will get you a free catalog!!

No comments: