Thursday, June 11, 2009

Say a little prayer!

I need you to all say a little prayer for me today that my Stampin' Up order will arrive before I have to leave for the airport!!  I have ordered the new in-colors - stamp pads, paper, reinkers and a few of the ribbons plus the new Modern Label punch.  My new catalog will be in the box too!!!  I'd really like to have that catalog to look at while on the airplane.  Our flight doesn't leave until 5:30 so we'll have to leave the house about 3:30 so there's a chance.  Our UPS guy comes at all different time of the day.  Oh well, if it doesn't arrive, I have a back-up plan.  I'll be taking a Priority Envelope to my good friend and neighbor, Judy, so she can send it to me.  I told her that way, she'll get the first look at the catalog!! 

I have a dentist appointment in the a.m.  Hopefully, I'll find out about my nerve/sinus problems that happened on my last flight.  Let's also say a little prayer that I don't encounter that pain on this flight!

I will be gone until June 22 and I have scheduled a few blog posts in advance.  I'll try to do some posting from Ashley's house.  Ashley will be promoted to MAJOR on Monday and her fellowship (Infectious Diseases) graduation will be the following Friday.  So, we are looking forward to a busy and exciting trip.

No comments: