Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Paper Craft Crew 12

My MDS card for the Paper Craft Crew this week uses paper and embellishments from Pick Your Poison.  Although it is no longer available in the catalog, that is one of the great things about My Digital Studio - you can still get it digitally.

I used a lot of overlays with this card as well as the "splat" technique!

Check out what the other team members did with the sketch here.

I had Stamp Club today and Sammie sure tried to be a member of the group.  Every time someone got up from her chair, Sammie jumped in her seat.  Then she sat in the extra seat right between Joanne and Marianne and kept batting at them.  A while later, she climbed up onto a small bar that I have in the den and peeked around the corner at the girls!  She was really funny.  It's amazing how playful she has gotten in the past few weeks.

I was excited to learn that Heather is going to offer another MDS class.  I took her on-line class last month and really enjoyed it.  She and another SU demonstrator are going to offer a Christmas class starting Nov. 1.  The class will consist of 20 gift giving projects, 10 scrapbook pages, a minimum of 30 videos, sketch challenges and SO MUCH MORE!!! If you are new to My Digtial Studio, this class is still designed with you in mind!  All of this for only $20!  If you are interested in learning more about it or to sign up, click HERE.  Heather is so talented.






No comments: