Thursday, October 25, 2012

Monday Mailer - October

I have a couple more birthday cards to share with you.
from Joyce

Isn't this the cutest image?  I just love it!  This is from my good friend, Judy N.

This card is from my NC Demo group, made by Nancy Lewis
Now to my Monday Mailer.  This is the card I made this week and mailed to Pam and Jamie.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets, French Foilage.  Our color challenge this week was Raspberry Ripple, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray.


I sponged a rectangle in the center of the card with Sahara Sand and stamped the leaves around the rectangle.  I cut one of the leaves out and popped it up. 

Before I mailed the card (but after I took the pictures!), I added a sentiment that was die cut with the Itty Bitty Banner die.


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Naturals Ivory
Ink:  Daffodil, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple
Stamp:  French Foilage
Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple ribbon, Antique Brad

No comments: