Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paper Crew Sketch Challenge

Please say a little prayer for my computer!  I'm worried it is on it's last legs.  I spent yesterday working on trying to speed it up and think it helped a bit.  But it's getting old in computer years I guess - about 5 years old (I think) so looks like I'll be shopping for a new one in the near future.  Hoping it can hold on until Christmas when there will be some sales.  I also worked diligently yesterday on my MDS2 Alaska album.  The deadline for the 31% off sale has been extended to mid September so I'm hoping to get it finished and off to the printer by then.  We leave tomorrow for Texas for a couple of weeks so I'll be working on the album on the airplane as well as at Ashley's (while Sonny does his handy man jobs!!)  That is another thing I like about MDS - I don't have to be hooked up to the internet and can work on it in the car, plane, etc.

(Well, my computer must have know I was talking about her .... the power went out as I was typing this for about 30 minutes!  Luckily, this was saved!)

So, I didn't get to post my Paper Crew Sketch Challenge last night as my computer was "defragging" whatever that means.  It was actually still in the process this morning so I don't know if it really did anything or not but I turned it off.  I had things to do, people to see ......!!!!

I once again did my sketch using MDS2 and I love it.  This card also was for a color challenge from Heather where I am taking her MDS2 classes.  The colors are:  Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  Go ahead .... create something with those colors.  They are probably colors you wouldn't usually use, isn't that right?  And I know my good friend, Margaret has lots of Crushed Curry cards stock!!!   That is my challenge to you today.



Again this would be a very easy card to duplicate using good old card stock and ink! 

POSTING END TIME:  If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by Monday 7 AM EST and  link your post over to here too :)


VOTING: Starting on Monday, August 20th at 7 AM EST, you can start voting on the entries.  The voting will end on Tuesday, September 4th at 10 AM EST.

No comments: