Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Circle Flowers


This is a very simple card I made using punches.  I just punched circles to make the flowers and placed them randomly on the card.  The leaves are also punched and for the stems, I just cut a few strips of cardstock.  The DSP I used is the SaleABration paper which I have hoarded!



I am all packed and ready to go. I got my hair cut today as well as a manicure and pedicure so I am all "spruced up."  We leave tomorrow for Texas and are excited to be going again.  I have not been there since last March but it has been since Christmas for Sonny.  I can't wait to see the remodeling that Ashley has done on her back patio and yard.  I think Sammie (cat) is tired of seeing me get out my suitcase.  She knows she's going to be left alone again.  But this time, my mom and sister are going to come over and stay at our house for several days.  They will be attending the state Association for the Blind convention next week and it is being held here in Sherrills Ford.  It will make it an easier commute for them to stay at our house.  (Plus, they both want to use my whirlpool tub which I never use!!)  This is a good time for us to be leaving since the Democratic Convention is going to be in Charlotte next week.  I don't want to be anywhere near that!!  I hope Charlotte pulls it off but I really don't think they are a big enough city for this type of event.

No comments: