Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paper Craft Crew Challenge

I have spent the past few days with my nose glued to the computer screen.  I am taking an MDS2 on-line course with Heather Summers who is one of the top Stampin' Up demonstrators in Canada.  She does some awesome MDS pages and projects and I am enjoying her tutorials.  I'm even learning a few things!  If you are interested, you can join in anytime.  It's only $20 for a month of daily tutorials and projects.  You can check it out HERE.

Meantime, I have also got a new sketch challenge for you. I forgot to post this earlier!!   Of course, I did the card in My Digital Studio.  But the good news is, with the new   I am loving MDS2!!  I worked with the free trial for a few weeks but have finally downloaded the real thing.



Paper Craft Crew Challenge 53
Don't forgot to check out the other cards the team created HERE and TO VOTE for your favorite!

No comments: