Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Only 26 Letters!

Good Morning!  I wanted to share a few more pictures from my Storybook ABC album I made with My Digital Studio.  Jayce should have received it by now and I hope he is enjoying it.  I had so much fun making it.    You'll notice on some of the alphabet letters, I had to stretch to come up with a word to fit the pictures I had (like N & Q!!)  But some of the letters, I could have filled the page with words.  Speaking of the alphabet, I had a funny thing happen last week.  When I was in Charlotte, I stopped for lunch at a cafe and had a book with me.  Whenever I go out to lunch by myself, I always take my book so I can read while eating or waiting on my meal.  Actually I had forgotten to take my book that day and stopped off at a store in the shopping center to buy one.  Anyway there were two older ladies sitting a table near me.  As they were leaving, they stopped by my table and asked me what I was reading.  One of the ladies commented, "Don't you think it is amazing there are only 26 letters in the alphabet?"  I thought that was kind of odd but the more I've thought about it, she is right.  Think of all the millions of books that have been written and only using 26 letters over and over!









No comments: