Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paper Craft Crew Challenge

Made it Okrakoke Island today.  It rained pretty hard most of the day today.  We are keeping our fingers crossed that the rain is done!  Unfortunately, the play (Lost Colony) that we were going to see last night got rained out.  The bottom dropped out around 6:00 and the play was scheduled at 8:30.  We were lucky that we had rain insurance so we got our money back.  I so wanted to see that play though.  Guess we'll just have to come back next year.

This is my first official challenge card for the Paper Craft Crew (formerly Stamping Queens).  Guess that means I'm not a Queen anymore!!  Oh well, easy come, easy go!  Actually last week was the first official launching of the new crew.  I made my card, posted it here on my blog BUT I forgot to post it on the Paper Craft Crew site so I didn't get included.  Duhhhh!

I made this card using My Digital Studio 2!!  I am loving this update to MDS once I finally got it to download.  I had some problems downloading it but after a couple of tries, I contacted Stampin' Up and they got to work on it.  Seems there was an error in the program which they fixed quickly and I got it downloaded correctly Monday night.  I have only downloaded the FREE Trial version.  I wanted to play around with it a while first before purchasing.  I can play with this one for 30 days and then make the purchase.  It has been very easy to learn all the new features by watching the videos HERE.  There are several videos in each catagory - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.


Play along and see the other cards made by the Paper Craft Crew HERE.

Here is the sketch we used this week:

No comments: