Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Mailer

I got the cutest Monday Mailer card last week from Carren.


I haven't been super excited about the new DSP this year and so far, have only ordered the large dot paper.  I still have some Summer Smooch DSP from the pre-order last spring also.  But, Carren may be changing my mind with this card.  She used Floral District DSP and I love the colors and layers she used in this card.  She also did a lot of paper piercing using the new Paper Piecing pack.  I'm also loving the stamp set she used (one I don't have), One in a Million.  Just a great card!

I'm taking Mom to the neurologist tomorrow.  Hopefully this will be her last visit.  She is doing so good!  After that I'll be hurrying to get back home to get ready for Card Class.

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I hope you will play along with us with our treasure hunt as well, It's going to be fun to see who wins that $150 in stampin up merchandise. Thanks for being a late night stamper!
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com